Tuesday, July 24, 2012

RAW Artist Show

Line Eleven Finery's first official show will be August 16th! Raw Artists contacted me about joining their group recently. After much contemplation and a phone interview, the wheels have officially been set in motion. The show will be on Thursday, August 16th from 8pm to midnight. I'm hoping to have at least 100 pieces with me at the show! If you're interested in coming, you can buy tickets here:

http://www.rawartists.org/lineeleven























Just select 'Buy a Ticket for this Artist' to get the $10 discounted price, and to support me as the artist.

There's going to be a concert by White Collar Sideshow, a fashion show, and so much more. I'm nervous but very excited as well! Let me know if you have any questions, you can always contact me at lineelevenfinery@gmail.com

-Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment