Saturday, September 15, 2012

Unexpected Surprise!

Great news! Line Eleven is going to be at Indie Emporium! 



I waited too late to sign up for the show and was initially told that due to there being twice as many applicants as booth spots there wasn't enough space, but because of a recent cancellation I am in! Due to the late notice, I have half of the time as all the other vendors did to get ready  for the show so I have a hectic couple of weeks ahead of me, but I am more than thrilled to be able to be a part of this amazing weekend event!

If you want more info about Indie Emporium, or want to buy tickets you can check out their website: Indie Emporium or just click over to their Facebook page: Indie Emporium Facebook.

The show is Friday September 28th from 7pm - 11pm and Saturday, September 29th from noon - 10pm.

Hope to see you all there!

~Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment